Technologist by heart, educationist by passion
Hi there! I’m Sharif. I am a doctoral student at Northern Illinois University. Right now, I am turning years of experience in technology field towards the betterment of instructional designs. I am also proficient in the use of instructional technologies, such as eLearning/content authoring tools, Learning Management Systems, web conferencing, and mobile technologies.
- Faculty Perspective on the Role of Academic Library for Research in an Electronic Era
- Improving a Particle Swarm Optimization-based Clustering Method, Master's Thesis
- Physical Security System Development Based on Arduino
- Network expansion project, funded by the People's Republic of Bangladesh
- 4-bit Microprocessor Design and Performance Analysis of Its Components, Bachelor's Thesis on Microprocessor